Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Monday!

This weekend was more of a relaxing one and boy was it wonderful. 
I'm pretty sure the only productive thing I did was get a mani and a pedi the carpets shampooed in the house. 

Not much anything exciting to share but I did get some really pretty sunset shots. They have been absolutely gorgeous lately.

After bath time.. I love that precious puppy face.

Sox knew she was next for bath and Mara just wanted to photobomb.

Sunset

Hydrangeas became the new living room center piece on Saturday.

Mani!

Looking up at the heavens while catching some rays.
I have always loved the clouds!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Lots of Love!


Sami's Shenanigans

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Just subscribed! Loving the flowers and your cute mani color pics!


=) Brooke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs