Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Instagram Recap

These Saturday's seem to be getting here faster and faster! Today is another raaaiiiiinnnyyyy day here in Georgia. I am so thankful we are not in a drought however I would LOVE to see the sun shine!! 
sick. of. this. rain.

Linking up with Sara for another Saturday IG Recap and here they are in no particular order...


Sportin' Coach's work boots since I have none. I even searched for rain boots today and found none!

At work on Friday! Love my Green Tea from Starbuck's and EVO!

Saw this on Facebook and had to steal!

The sunset was GORGEOUS Thursday night. Meet Snuggles.. such a sweetie! 

Thursday night!

My sweet Kyli bugs!

I LOVED THIS!!!

Hope your weekend has been a great one so far!
Lots of Love!!


Pearls and Curls

1 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

That sunset is absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs