Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Few Online Favorites

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

I can honestly say that I have never bought anything from Anthropologie but I absolutely LOVE their stuff!! When I went to Kentucky over the fourth, I browsed around in there and also snapped a pic of one of their enormous, wooden cabinets for Coach to one day try and make a replica for me... of course
on more of a scaled down size. 

Are these aprons not the most adorable aprons ever? 


I NEED this in our house.. like now. Need I say I LOVE?



I also love Pier 1 Imports.
I would love to have one of these Swingasan chairs for the back porch. How amazing and peaceful would that be in the cool, fall air reading a book? 

I'm not real sure where I would put this Addyson Chair but it's gorgeous to me. I love all things white.



I do shop Etsy and got this Johnny Cash shirt and it has become one of my most favorite pieces in my closet.



signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs