Tuesday, September 17, 2013

That day our kitchen got a Makeover..

Something got into me Sunday night and I totally went into organization mode in the kitchen. I have been wanting to do this for some time now but I guess with some things you just have to be in the mood to carry out the task. I guess that mood hit me Sunday night because I just went at it
One thing that we were certainly blessed with from our wedding showers were items for the kitchen. I could probably open up my own store if I wanted to. Since I'm not doing that and I really want to enjoy cooking and doing it more I thought maybe a little organization would help. 
And remember.. please don't judge me too much on the before's. Thank you much. 

I started with the open cabinet shelving and the pots and pans. I absolutely love the shelving but what I had going on initially was not working.. obviously!



Just a little switch...


HELLO Ashley! Why didn't I think of this before? I LOVE the pop of color it brings to the room especially since red is my favorite color!



Next stop our glasses and dinner plates. 



Last but not least the counter tops. I was getting so tired of them being cluttered with everything! I just wanted to walk into the kitchen and see more of the beautiful granite!





Even the side of the refrigerator got a makeover. And thank you to Amber who is letting us borrow her awesome Keurig until I get a replacement for our coffee maker that broke not even a year old may I add.


Some of our pyrex dishes were just returned to us from one of our friends we had cooked dinner for.  The return of these led to another cabinet that needed a little sprucing up as well. 
Don't say I didn't warn you.. Since I rarely cook I had totally forgotten about just how many pyrex dishes we actually had. And I have just been putting and putting this off.



Just a few extra kitchen shots for you!







Now we just have to relearn where everything is.. 
Coach and I both keep opening the wrong cabinet doors!


signature

1 comments:

FireFliez on the Lilypad said...

Your spices are now in the correct place :) Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs