Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall is in the Air

Yesterday I got off early from work, came home and enjoyed some cooler temps outside, and later on got a phone call from my Mom asking would I like to join her for the Hoschton Fall Festival. It was so good being outside enjoying the cool air and having a little family time.
As soon as we got there she ran into a lady with these really cool bling shirts.. I love some bling!! 
I fell in love with this shirt and may just have to order soon.


This booth caught my eye with all the black and white photos and just being photos period. I love some photography! Ended up being pictures of different objects that looked like letters and you could make whatever word your little heart desired! I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money on anything but I couldn't resist this. I got busy creating...


..It was put together...


... And final product!


I am so excited and can't wait to find a place to hang it! Mom did find a red carnation flower for the 'o' but I just decided to keep it black and white. If there had been a hydrangea I probably would have used that instead. 


Mom found her a fried apple pie..



..Dustin Wilkes was performing when we got there..





..And I ended the night with a lemonade and a funnel cake.. which I will never eat again! I only had probably and eighth of it and got so sick when I got home! I have not eaten anything greasy like that in so long and it was a mistake. I feel nauseous just typing this.




Have you been to any fall festivals yet?

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs