Friday, September 13, 2013

Self Portrait

Friday, September 13: A self portrait




Back in 2010, I was approached by an awesome photographer from my hometown, who would later become our engagement/wedding photog, to shoot a session called Trash the Dress. It's where you "rock the frock" in an environment that is contrasting to where you would normally be wearing a prom dress, ball gown, or wedding dress. We did three sessions, one in an abandoned house, old barn and a downtown alley, one in a junkyard, and one in a mountain river. And yes, we were very safe in the river. I was in a shallow, calm area. I know a girl died from drowning shooting a session in a river. 

This is one of my favorite pictures from the junkyard session. I love the setting, the lighting, the editing... it just almost looks old hollywood to me and I absolutely love the 'old' look of photos.
These sessions were so much fun and I feel like such a lucky girl to have been able to shoot these sessions!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs