Friday, July 18, 2014

5 on Friday

Missed a few Fridays and I am GLAD to be back!! 



1.

Y'all know I love my puppies so I am NOT going to miss out on any photo ops with them.
Anytime I get the water hose going Mara is not too far behind. It's the lab coming out in her.


2.

We definitely have some cool things going on around the farm but one of my favorites are these baby birds. I watched the Mama and Daddy bird build a nest one afternoon right outside our front door and not too long after she had laid these eggs. I checked Wednesday and sure enough they had hatched. I would love to know what kind of birds they are so if you have any idea please feel free to share.

baby birds nest

3.

O. M. G.
We have ANOTHER coyote hanging out around the house... only this time he likes to hang out in the back yard eating apples!
I went to leave the house Wednesday morning for some errands and there he was... about in the same place as this one was. He seems to be very young tho.. As soon as he saw me he started jumping and running around like a puppy would.
Wednesday late afternoon, I just happened to look out the window, and there he was hanging out in the back yard!
Call me crazy but I grabbed my camera, changed the lens, and snuck out the front door for some pictures to show Coach later on.
I saw him again this morning just hanging out but by the time Coach got out of bed he was gone. 
Have you ever heard a pack of coyotes at night? It will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

coyote

4.

I love me some Spark! 
They have come out with a couple of flavors in these awesome stick packs. I have tried Green Apple- straight up tasted like a jolly rancher- and loving some pomegranate COULD.NOT.WAIT. to see this package at my front door.
DE.LIC.OUS.

advocare pomegranate spark

5.

This devotional hit home for me the other day. 
I need to live in the present and not be anxious about what the next day or the next day or two months from now holds. Tomorrow has troubles of its own and I need to lean unto Him and have more TRUST in Him. He is going to take care of Me and my needs and knows exactly what I need already. He is my refuge and strength.  

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW!
This is not a suggestion, but a command. I divided time into days and nights, so that you would have manageable portions of life to handle. My grace is sufficient for you, but its sufficiency is for only one day at a time. when you worry about the future, you heap day upon day of troubles onto your flimsy frame. You stagger under this heavy load, which I never intended you to carry.
Throw off this oppressive burden with one quick thrust of trust. Anxious thoughts meander about and crisscross in your brain, but trusting Me brings you directly into My Presence. As you thus affirm your faith, shackles of worry fall off instantly. Enjoy My Presence continually by trusting Me at all times.

Matthew 6:34; 2 Corinthians 12:9; Psalm 62:8

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs