Monday, December 29, 2014

Another beautiful Christmas Tree + Decor

 One of our Thanksgiving traditions and one of my absolute favorite things to do is go pick out our Christmas tree!
This sweet old man in town has them set up just about 5 minutes from our house and they are beautiful trees! The first year with Coach and I were together, we got our tree so big from there, okay maybe that was my fault, I didn't think we were going to get it thru the door and when we did, I thought we were going to have to cut more off because it almost touched the ceiling. NO WAY was there any kind of topper going on that one.
This year's tree reminded me of our first one together. It didn't stick out at the bottom as far as the other did but pretty close and it's so FULL and no holes. 
We are actually going to try and plant this one near the pond. He told me about his parent next door neighbor and how they planted one of their Christmas trees and y'all that tree is HUGE now! We have pretty much religiously watered it and I don't know how it will turn out but I hope it does take root and stay alive!


I know it's been up since the weekend of Thanksgiving but I am just not ready to take it down yet. I love all of our decorations! 
Oh, and as you can see, the bow did not get done this year. I felt good enough to get these decorations up and the next couple of weeks felt like poo sooo needless to say.. No bow. Just ribbon.


This garland was hanging from the mantle.. After the 5th fall I said whatever and laid it on the sewing machine.

I found this wreath in the attic and hot glued some pine combs I had spray painted red.



Love these snowmen!



I wish Coach could find some more antlers laying around so I could add to this ;)


Love love love red accents! My absolute favorite color.

Our ivory tree! I walked by it the other day and still get little whiffs of the fresh soap smell.

These glitter fillers are such a mess but beautiful.






Love these crowns I found at Hobby Lobby. I got the last four and they were 50% off. Whoop whoop!

What was your favorite decoration in your home this year?

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs