Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hopper Wedding... Pampered Chef Shower

In honor of our anniversary a couple weeks ago, I was going to get this post out sooner than now. I realized I never blogged about my Pampered Chef shower hosted by my cousin and Matron of Honor, Wendy. 
It was SO much fun! While making a PC dish, we played a couple of fun games, I got to use some of their AWESOME cooking items, which we received several as gifts from my awesome family, and then of course, we ate a good meal!
I do remember it being DELICIOUS! 
I know the recipe came home with me so I need to try and make it again.
Stephanie was our PC hostess and she was so much fun!
Here is Pampered Chef in pictures!

































Thank you so much Wendy for such a wonderful shower!
What a great idea for one and I am still using so many of our kitchen tools today.. especially the pizza stone.. it's amazing!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs