Sunday, February 8, 2015

BUMPDATE // 16 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG //

16 Weeks.. Two bonus points for me.. We got this taken on the actual date.

I just feel like the belly has POPPED o-u-t.

16 weeks belly pic chalkboard

Kyli wanted her picture taken with me this week.



BABY SIZE // An avocado.


Baby Hop's legs are much more developed, his/her head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of the head. The ears are close to their final position, that patterning of the scalp has begun, and he has even started growing toenails.
His/her heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day and this will continue to rise.

My app tells me to get ready for a growths spurt because over the next few weeks, baby will double weight and inches!


MY SYMPTOMS // Friday at work, I felt some kind of muscle spasm feeling in my lower stomach. It freaked me out a little so I called the doctor and really didn't get an answer. It hasn't happened again but I'm assuming it's everything stretching and moving around. I really feel like my stomach has popped out these past two weeks.. holy stomach I'm not used to this thing being here.

I know you can start to feel movement between now and 22 weeks but I haven't felt anything yet. No bubbles, no fluttering, nothing and I'm paying close attention.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Rocked a couple pairs of jeans this week using the rubber band trick and can still fit into my tops. This is probably due to the fact that I don't have many fitted tops in my wardrobe. The leggings I wore this week did have to be rolled down because it was uncomfortable across my stomach.

SLEEP // So so.

MOVEMENT // None yet. Maybe sooner than later!

CRAVINGS // I craved a DQ vanilla fudge icecream last Saturday and this past Friday night.. drum roll please.. Sloppy Joe's! Y'all I seriously have not had one of those or even given thought to a Sloppy Joe in YEARS. I mean seriously since I was in high school.

GENDER // Feb 23rd is the Dr Appt... we'll find out that Friday if there are no surprises in the dr office. I don't even know what I'm looking at on those pictures anyway so maybe it will be all good.

WHAT I MISS // I can tell ya what I DON'T miss right now.. having to deal with Aunt Flo every month. That's just been quite nice.

WORK OUTS // I got in a couple this week. One day I did a TON of lunges and squats and walked on the treadmill at an incline for 45 minutes.. I don't recommend that after not doing so much for a little while. I needed a handicap rail to lower myself on the toilet for the next couple days after that. OUCH.

EMOTIONS // Not really sure if this counts as an emotion but I've found this week I'm not so sure if I like people touching my belly. A weird feeling and saying this, I feel like I've always been super conscious of reaching out to other pregnant women's belly's but if there was any case that I just went crazy and rubbed and rubbed and rubbed AND RUBBED, please forgive me. Oh my goodness, I thought that moment was never going to pass.

DREAMS // I know I've been dreaming because I don't feel rested at night when I wake up and I have remembered what they were right when I do wake... but off the top of my head right now nothing stands out that's super crazy.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // Still being sweet and lays his hand on my belly when we pray.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // Kyli has been clingy and mouthy. Sox and Mara have just been lounging around in their own world. Can't wait to see how all of them start acting next month when Operation Nursery starts.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

I was on the phone with Shane this week after work and he said "Love y'all". 
O. M. G. 
Total sweetness.

My Mom brought you some gifts to the salon this week Baby Hop!


signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs