Friday, February 13, 2015

BUMPDATE // 17 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG //

17 Weeks today! 
I'm going to stop trying for these pictures.. I have on makeup and you can't even tell! I look so washed out. Boo! Operation self tanner tomorrow.. I'm SICK of being pasty!

17 weeks belly pregnant chalkboard


BABY SIZE // A Pear.

Baby Hopper's skeleton system is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker.
He/she weighs 5 ounces now and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. Baby can move his/her joints, and sweat glands are starting to develop.


MY SYMPTOMS // Last week felt way better than the previous weeks and this week feels better than last week. I did wake up feeling a little blah this morning and had to drink a little gingerale after I got to work but soon after I felt better. 
Tuesday was the only night that I seemed to be super exhausted this week and Saturday I had a bit of a headache in the evening. 
My nose has still been stuffy and if its not that its running. Sneezing still hasn't stopped either. I'm starting to wonder if it's something in our house.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Haven't had to buy anything yet. Rubber band trick several times this week with the pants. I mentioned earlier I was going to buy belly bands and a bra... haven't made it anywhere yet. I really haven't left the house except work, groceries, and necessary errands. Yay me for such an exciting life right now!

SLEEP // A couple nights I have had a DEEP sleep. It's been so nice but still interrupted by bathroom breaks.

MOVEMENT // I felt the first little "bubbles/popcorn popping" on the way home from the grocery store Sunday night. I was almost home and was like, "Was that??... Wait I think it its!!" After it happened a couple more times. I even turned down the radio like it was going to make me feel it even more LOL! I haven't felt anything like that since but there was a little different feeling the next night. These past few days, I don't think I've felt anything unless I'm just not knowing what I'm feeling. I've really tried to pay attention but maybe I'm over thinking it. Aahhh! It was such a great feeling Sunday night.

CRAVINGS // Sushi.. BBQ chips.. Zaxby's chicken dipped in hot honey mustard sauce.. And all of this deliciousness Amber made me for lunch Tuesday. I wanted more for dinner!!



Monday I spent some time in the kitchen preparing some healthy foods.. Chicken with Salt-free Mrs Dash seasoning, Pistachio Energy Bites, and I baked plantains for the first time. I can post recipes if anyone is interested!
It was so good to have healthy foods at work and if memory serves me correctly, the only time I ate out was Zaxby's and Ruby Tuesday's. Zaxby's not so good.. Ruby Tuesday's I had one salad from the salad bar. Sooo delish.
P.S. I won't be declaring myself as a professional chocolate drizzler anytime soon.. totally got carried away and dumped a whole glob right in the center! Ha!

GENDER // Finding out sooner than later now!

WHAT I MISS // Every night of deep sleeps. When I get a great night, I forget how wonderful it is and I just want more I want more I want more!
AdvoCare's Catalyst, Thermoplus, and MNS. 

WORK OUTS // I did get a few workouts in this week.. yay! Just not as many as I'd liked.

EMOTIONS // I have felt happier this week, not that I have been depressed or anything, maybe its the extra energy I have felt during the day this week... I don't know what it was about Wednesday but I felt absolutely preggo pretty. Does that even make sense? I wore a shirt that showed off my belly a little more and absolutely loved it. I guess it was just a great day!



DREAMS // I have had some crazy ones this week. One night I dreamed I woke up bleeding Sorry I know that's gross It totally freaked me out and I'm sure that just stemmed from stress.. Another night I dreamed I had already had the baby and I was breastfeeding him/her I couldn't tell if I was home in our bed or in the hospital bed and I couldn't tell what he/she looked like either I thought this dream was pretty cool because I've been praying my milk will come in so I can breastfeed.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // We talked about girl names over dinner last night. I feel so strongly it's a boy but I could be totally surprised the 27th! We have only talked about boy names until last night.
An Honest commercial came on while we were watching TV one day this week.. he said "oh boy". I asked him what all that was about and he replied with, "I'm just picturing what you are going to be like with this baby. Well, I'm picturing what I'm going to be like too." So funny. He was grinning the whole time.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // I don't really think they are thinking much this week. Not enough going on. BUT, they have followed me around ALL over the house this week and Kyli has been clingy. She even followed me to the door one morning when I was leaving for work. Just stared at me like Oh I know you aren't about to walk out that door heffer. I think Coach may be feeling just a tad left out. I guess I had been in the bedroom for a while one night and he in the living room. When I finally joined him, all the Amigas followed.. he even said, "oh now all of y'all wanna join me when Mom comes back in here now." Hee hee.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

FEELING BABY HOPPER FOR THE FIRST TIME! EEEEEEEKK!!! 

My step-mom sent me a picture of this cute outfit she and my Dad got Baby Hop. She said it was unisex and they couldn't wait until the end of the month to get something.. that it was creeping by too slow. Soooo cute!



My Mom stopped by the salon this week and dropped off this book. I love that she left me and Shane a note on the inside cover too. So sweet!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs