Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Goals

baseball diamonds & hairspray goals


So I had every intention of making a January goals list but before I knew it, the month was practically over! So onto February I go!
With Baby coming, I really need to write this stuff down so I can see it and track just what I have gotten done... or have not gotten done. Gotta get my tail in gear!

In no particular order:

1// HEALTH

*Drink more water.
I'm not getting nearly enough.
*Make more healthier food choices.
Still need to clean it up more. There are times when nothing sounds good so I reach for whatever I can get down. I just want to make more of an effort for healthy foods.
*Exercise more. 
Even if its lunges around the house or a light weights session in the living room.


2// FOR ME AND SHANE

*Call our insurance agent for Life Insurance.
This should have been done a LONG time ago and it WILL be done before Shane starts traveling.
*Make a dentist appointment.
I am past due for a cleaning!


3// PREGNANCY/BABY HOP

*Read, read, read these baby books!
I am having SUCH a hard time reading these books. I've always had a hard time getting into these kind..gotta have a good fiction book to hold my attention.
*Go shopping for a new bra and belly bands.
I have gone as long as I can with my bras, and in case I wake up one morning and just can't rubber band my jeans, I want to be prepared! 
Anybody have any feedback on belly bands?
*FOR REAL start purging the spare bedroom.
I had great plans for this room Saturday and I was laid up on the couch most of the day. This room is truly my closet/sewing/craft/makeup vanity/office/catch all with a bed right in the middle of it. I want as much out as possible before our appointment on the 23rd because as soon as we find out what the sex is, ITS ON with the nursery decor!


4// JUST FOR FUN

*Start on sewing my second Amy Butler bag.
I have had this fabric for months now and haven't even started cutting the pattern yet. If I could just start and actually finish, I know I could sell it and make some extra money!


Just a few things for this month and I'm sure I'll think of something else as the days go on. For now, I don't want to get too overwhelmed with too much at one time! Purging the spare bedroom is going to be THE biggest project because who knows where I'm going to put everything that's staying.

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs