Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Christmas Bazaar is near...

Last year at the salon, we held our first annual Christmas Bazaar. There were tons of crafts, refreshments, and fun fellowship.
We are coming near to our second one being held this Saturday and boy is getting crunch time!!
I have been working on crafts nonstop EVERY night for I don't know how long.

Here are a few of the items that I have made the past few weeks and there may be a few more to come! I had every intention of getting y'all the Santa tutorial and it may still be here for tomorrow or Saturday but between work and getting things prepared for Saturday it hasn't happened.
I am sooo sorry and I promise I will try my best to get it out tomorrow or Saturday!






Have a great night y'all!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs