Friday, April 12, 2013

First Friday's Letters

Another week has flown by! I worked my little tush off this week. 
I have also enjoyed spending some time at home, doing a little painting(post to come), keeping up with my workouts, and loving on my Pups.


Dear Mother Nature-- I cannot THANK YOU enough for blowing thru last night and bringing us a monsoon to wash away the 8000+ count pollen away. My eyeballs, nose, and throat also thank you tremendously. Dear Jamie Eason-- that leg workout last night was off the chain. Holy crap I'm going to need a handicap rail to lower myself down on the toilet today.  I may be STOVE-UP by the time I leave work tonight. Dear Coach-- thank you for being at the gym last night to push me thru those last set of killer squats. You da man. Dear Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, and Jake Owen-- Can't wait to see you on that stage tomorrow night between the hedges!! Dear Amy Butler-- Could you have put a little more pictures in your direction book so I would know what you are actually talking about when making my Cosmo Bag?? Dear Fabulous Followers-- Thank you so much for hanging around here and for your lovely comments! I know I am not here everyday but you give me confidence to keep this fairly new found love of blogging going! Any longtime bloggers have any suggestions for me?


Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!





3 comments:

Jess said...

Im so jealous your going to see Jason Aldean, luke bryan and Jake Owen! I hope it is wonderful!
Love your blog. Your so fun to read.

soundinglikelife.blogspot.com

Marisela Gonzalez said...

omg. all 3 in one show?!! so great. i saw jason and luke together last summer, one of the best shows i've ever been to :] have fun!

Chelsee W said...

Hey! I am stopping by from the blog hop today and it caught my eye that you said "Dear Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, and Jake Owen--" Am I correctly assuming you are in Georgia??? If so girlie..so am I! Feel free to check out my blog as well at southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com I have a great giveaway that ends today that I thought you may be interested in! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs