Sunday, April 14, 2013

Who did you say again was at Sanford Stadium??

Sometime last year, in the midst of all the wedding planning, my mother called and asked did I want to go see Jason Aldean at Sanford Stadium.
I told her yes if she could spot me a ticket at the moment and THEN I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT I mean seriously there was a lot going on until a couple of months ago. 

Well yesterday was THE DAY!!!

How often is it do you get to see Jake Owen, Luke Bryan, and Jason Aldean in one of your favorite places just 25 minutes down the road?? 

It was absolutely ROCKIN'!!

And guess who else made an appearance???
Kelly Clarkson.. well she sordove was there.. holographically AND

--drumroll please--

LUDACRIS!!!!

I seriously almost swallowed my gum when he walked out on stage rapping. It was lodged in the back of my throat! Took me a couple of seconds to recover but hey, that's OK!
I wish I could've gotten a decent picture but my phone wasn't cooperating with me and he was moving all over the place.

With no further ado here are a few lot of shots from all the action.
Sorry in advance! I wish they were better quality!!


My man with all the ladies.

Do we look like we are related?









Thank you to the nice lady who tapped me on the shoulder to take this picture.. One of my favorites!

My husband was so sweet to put his own hat on my head to keep the sun out of my face.


This dude was definitely breaking it down!! I stopped laughing long enough to catch him at the end.




Beautiful sunset over the suites.






















From Coach's phone. We have the same and his took so much clearer than mine.






Even Chipper showed up!
Via FB- not taking credit for this shot.


GO DAWGS!! 




2 comments:

Marisela Gonzalez said...

Super cool! I bet it was awesome. I can't wait to see them all when they come to San Diego! I saw Lee Brice last night, if he's ever I your area, check him out! He was really good!

Anonymous said...

holy buckets. I had to stop scrolling because my jealousy had taken over!

I've never wanted to be somewhere so bad in my life!

those are 3 of my favorite (and most loved) boys of country!

glad you got to go though:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs