Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WILW..


My last day in my 20's!




I'm loving my new kitchen lights my wonderful husband put up for us!!
It lights up the WHOLE kitchen just about!




I'm loving our fun night out at the opening game Monday night..



I'm loving God's beautiful creations..

Yesterday on the Farm


I'm loving these Pinterest finds..

Can't wait for the hydrangeas to bloom!
And I would love to find a cabinet like this!

You can never have enough shoes. 


I want to try and recreate this on one of my prom girls in a couple of weeks!

We have 6 pallets in the yard. It seriously cannot be THAT hard to make.
Honeeyyy where is the saw and the hammer???

Joel Osteen is a favorite of mine!


What are you loving today?



2 comments:

Marisela Gonzalez said...

yayyyy for opening day! i'm so excited for the 9th! that's our home opener!

Trish said...

Love the clouds and the shoes!!
talesfromtrish.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs