Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yummy Protein Pancakes

You may already follow Tiffany and Whitney over at He and She Eat Clean so you may have already seen this recipe they posted a few days ago on a healthy protein pancake recipe. 
I knew I HAD to try!

I LOVE carbs.. If I want to go for a cheat meal it's definitely going to have something to do with breads or pastas. 
Just. So. Yummy.

I tried them last week for the first time but tried it again this morning and today they were sooo much better than the first batch I made. 
I doubled the recipe for Coach and I, and we had two pancakes each, (it doesn't sound like much but they are definitely filling), I added some fruit, and used Cary's Sugar Free syrup.





1/2 banana
2 egg whites
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 tsp pure vanilla

Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
Spray griddle with olive oil.
Add pancake batter and cook 2 minutes.


Calories- 217
Protein- 12g 
Carbs- 34g
Fat- 3g


Sooo yummy and we will definitely be having more of these around the Hopper house!
I wonder how many more times I can say the word yummy?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs