Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up today for the 


What was your best birthday?

I actually just had a pretty awesome birthday but ALL birthdays are the best because you have seen another year!

What was your best vacation?

I can't choose just one so here are three of my faves::

Cape San Blas with Mom in 2009
Honeymoon in 2012
1 Year Anniversary in 2013

What is the best date you have ever been on?

At the top of my list is the date night Coach and I got engaged.. but I enjoy and cherish ALL of my dates with that hunk.

What is the best movie (quality) you have ever seen?

I have seen so many movies I don't even know where to begin.. maybe Lone Survivor? The surviving soldier was so hands on in making sure the movie depicted just as that day was for them.

What is the best TV show ending of all time?

I don't really watch too much TV during the week.. I do try and catch Grey's and Scandal which lately it has been just Scandal. I'll be sad when Grey's does say goodbye.

signature

2 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I need to see Lone Survivor!!!! I have only heard amazing things about it!

Robin said...

AH all of your beach pictures make me want to hop on a plane to vacation right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs