Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Key West Snorkeling

Ahh the memories. For the big One Year, Coach surprised me with a get-away-anniversary trip to Key West. Man what I would do to be back there right now. 
And, as I mentioned in this post, what a wonderful snorkeling experience I had and that I hoped Coach got some good shots with the camera. I personally take credit for this first shot tho.. this fellow was so beautiful and this was his favorite hang out spot.
The pictures aren't as clear as I thought they may be but honestly they look better viewing them on my laptop than the prints. At least we have them to look back on!

My favorite.














"P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!!"




 








signature

2 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

So cool! I've never been there. I totally laughed at "p Sherman wallaby way".

Megan said...

Did you really just throw in a finding nemo reference? bahahahahah!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs