Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lately

Wow I feel like I have been going nonstop! 
Friday wasn't too busy at work.. which has been a nice break since I have worked the past 3 weekends in a row. I am off this Saturday and I am NOT going to know what to do with myself. Super excited about that. Maybe Coach will be around that morning for a nice breakfast together. Baseball is gearing up!
Speaking of Friday, I saw my little buddy on the way to work. I haven't seen him in awhile. I wish that we could have a couple of these at the pond. I'm not really sure how well the 3 Amigos would do having the guys around. 


I also did my last prom updo for the year. I thought it turned out beautifully if I do say so myself. She is one pretty lady!


I finished up another one of these pretty's and it was picked up Saturday at work.. I just love them!


After work, I went and met my MIL at the Braselton Festival. It. Was. Hot. I really need to get a spray tan or learn to embrace my Casper legs. I would seriously blind some folks too. This was the biggest we have ever seen the festival. So many cute things! I could have bought out a couple of booths, no joke.


Here are a few of my favorite things I saw. I am kicking myself now for not getting these spools. Bracelet stand anyone? These baseball signs were pretty awesome just a little too expensive for me. And, I LOVED this shabby chic piece. If it didn't sell it's in an antique store in Braselton. Connie, I think we need to go check it out!!


 How awesome is this piece of furniture? I could totally see this in the Hopper house! 


And my $10 festival find. 


They were marked for $18 and my MIL worked her bargaining magic. I also found some OLD baseball articles that would look really awesome in Coach's office.. when he has a bigger one one day.. They would look really good mod podged on wood and then scuffed up for an antique look.

After I stayed as long as I could, I headed over to my cousin in laws for prom pictures. They officially hired me early in the week! My first photo session. Ha. 
It was super fun and Emily looked gorgeous! 
The other night I downloaded a free trial for photoshop and played around with a few pictures. 

Isn't her dress beautiful??

Can't wait to sit down and work on more. Definitely has been a learning process but I think this shot turned out pretty nice for me not knowing what the heck I'm doing. 

Sunday, I hosted a Mary Kay party for my Aunt. I have no pictures from this fun afternoon but it was wonderful! 

Yesterday, I came into work and my T25 had arrived! Whoop whoop! 
Holy smokes that 25 minutes is intense! A lot of the moves are pulled from Insanity, so I feel like doing that the past month really helped me keep up.. you just don't. ever. stop. Can't wait to get into it more and see how the rest is.. 
NO EXCUSES! 25 minutes and you are done!


And I leave you with a gorgeous sunset picture with Trio. I took this last Monday when I went to help feed. My SIL's house is up on a hill and it's the perfect VIP spot to capture sunsets.


signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs