Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Letters


Tonight's Sunset 


Dear Work Week, you have been absolutely amazing to me. Lets continue this into next week, 
OK?  Dear Spin Class, please don't hurt me too bad tomorrow.  Dear Thursday Storm, thank you for not blowing over any of our pecan trees.. especially onto the house. It always makes me nervous.  Dear 3 Amigos, thank you for being so cuddly lately. Snuggle time is always the best. Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me with that 30c discount at the gas station earlier. You are the best! Dear iPhone, you have lasted me for over two years now but I think you are about to throw in the towel. Could you hang on please for just a little longer? Dear Weekend, you are going to be awesome!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs