Friday, June 14, 2013

Liebster Award!


The hilarious Megan over at Barefoot Bluejean Princess and sweet Samantha from Everyday with S&J nominated me for the Liebster Award. You should both head on over and see these wonderful girls at their corner of the internet!

I am actually putting both their questions on here since I got nominated by both by a day apart from each other. Hope you enjoy and..

.. Let's get started!


Here are the rules: 
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate
5. Nominate 2 to 5 bloggers for the award



1- I think I am a Protein Bite-aholic.
2- I finally got the chicken pox when I was in the 8th grade. 
3- I have a serious phobia of needles and spiders.
4- I still love jamming to the Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces CD.
5- I wear gas permeable lenses. AKA hard contacts. Some people seriously freak when they hear that. 
6- I cannot stand for someone to be breathing down my neck while waiting in a check out line.
7- I sleep with about 5 pillows. 
8- I probably have more costume jewelry than one should probably own. Oops. 
9- I watch reruns of Friends every night. Someone please bless me with the whole entire series. 
10- I have a love/hate relationship with the kitchen. 
11- I make my husband the best blueberry waffles. Ever. I will challenge you. 

Megan's Questions:

1. How did you come up with your blog name?

I seriously can take no credit for this. I was at my bff Amber's house one day spitting out potential blog names and she comes back at me with one. I don't think I need to tell you what it was. I was in love.

2. What is your secret talent?

It wouldn't be a secret anymore if I told you. ;-)

3. Favorite accessory.

I have WAY too many to choose from. But right now I am loving my engagement ring and my wedding band are finally together. Wedding feels like it was yesterday.

4. Tell us about your 15 minutes of fame.

I was on a Rascal Flatts clip with two other girls from when they were at Wild Bill's. They did a whole conglomeration of their tour on one recap show on CMT. One of my friends called me and asked was I there and asked was I wearing khakis and a black shirt and standing on the rails. Yup! That was me!

5- Tell us about your pre-bedtime rituals.

Wash my face, take out my gas-permeable lenses, brush the pearl whites, set my alarms yes plural, turn on the box fan and overhead fan.

6- What is the longest you have ever gone without sleep?

I really think sometimes I have insomnia. Until a few weeks ago, I felt like I hadn't slept in two months. Yes I would go to bed but it felt like I would just roll around and around until sun came up. 

7- Your last 5 Pinterest pins. 
















8-  What was you last purchase?

Groceries maybe? Very boring. 

9- What websites do you visit quite often?

Blogger.. Bodybuilding.com.. IG

10- Who is your favorite Friends character.

Do I have to pick just one?? I love them all for different reasons. I will go with my top 3. 
Ross, Joey, Rachel.

11- Describe your worst date ever.

I don't think I have ever had a horrible one but I do remember one of my clients trying to set me up on a blind date with one of their friends. We did all go together and I am SO glad we did because I don't think he said two words the WHOLE time we were out. It was one of those where you wanted the last 4 hours of your life back. 

Samantha's Questions:

1. What's the best thing about your blog?
This is all mine. My own little thing. It's just me and I get to share anything and everything that I desire. 

2. What was your favorite post?
Probably this one

3. Finish this sentence... "I am better than most people at..." (Some background to this... I listen to the same radio station everyday on the way to work and the other day they were asking people this and I was so intrigued by everyone's answers!)
Baking cupcakes. 

4. What is your favorite book?
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella 

5. What do you like to do in your free time?
Blog and craft/paint.

6. What are your favorite blogs that you follow?


7. Where do you love to shop?
Express, Target, Dress Up Boutique

8. Besides other blogs, what website to go to when you're bored?
Well, I am often curious about things and the first place I go to is Google. 

9. If you had a wish from a genie what would you wish for?
I want a mac daddy pool. Deep end, diving board, hot tub going into the pool... 
yeah sounds wonderful to me. 

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
See No. 6 in the facts section of this post. 

11. Where is somewhere you have never been but would love to go?
Bora Bora!!!!!



Questions for my Nominees:

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
What is your nemesis?
If you weren't working the job you are now, what would you be doing?
What is your pet peeve?
What is the one thing everyday you can't go without?
Beach or mountains for vaca?
What is your all time favorite movie?
What is one beauty product you would recommend to us?
What is the one blog you have to read everyday?
Who is your favorite celeb? 
Who are your top 3 favorite bloggers?


My Nominees are:




Thank you so much ladies for the nominations!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs