Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Instagram Recap

Linking up today with Sara from Pearls & Curls for Saturday Instagram Recap!

I present to you in no particular order...



Date night with my Handsome Coach! At Rafferty's you can never go wrong!

Before and After Keratin Treatment at work on Friday..  

Love my Arrow from Mrs. Hallie!

All the Amigos were so excited to see their Daddy! 

My new date on Saturday's and Tuesday's.
Holy Spinning Jello Legs.

They are never all up under me at once, unless there is food, and thunderstorms.

Saw this at the gym and I loved it!

Saw Bambi all grown up on the way home from work. Just chillin'. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful week! This week seemed to fly by so fast.. Guess that's what happens when you are having fun!

Lots of Love to you all!


Pearls and Curls

1 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for linking up!! I'm definitely thinking I need to bite the bullet & get a keratin treatment after those before/after pics, amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs