Thursday, June 27, 2013

Friday's Letters





Dear Friday, I thought you were here yesterday. It's OK tho, because you are finally here... Dear Weekend, PUH--leeze don't fly by like you did last week. I would like some time to enjoy you... Dear Mama Dove, I am so sorry if Coach and I disturbed you. We didn't mean any harm and I am so thankful that your unhatched babies are safe and sound. I even went back Tuesday to check on you in the barn and I am happy to see you returned to your nest... Dear 3-Amigos, thank you for avoiding the horse "perfume" after your baths Monday. If I had to give you another bath I think you would have to sign me up for back surgery. Holy pain... Dear Sun, I would be ever so thankful if you were out this weekend so I can catch some of your rays. I am tired of being Casper and my spray tan lady is on vaca. How dare her... Dear Blonde-BLONDE Locks, I am SO thrilled you are back after such a long time being gone... 


Dear Husband, it's so uncool of you that you didn't even notice. STRIKE ONE of the weekend.


Lots of Love and Happy Friday everyone!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Jinks said...

Ah ha ha! This cracka me uup!

Ashley said...

Julie, hope you guys are having a great weekend! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs