Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I saw on the news last night where a county near us was canceling/postponing V-Day! I hope that you can get out with your loved ones and celebrate somehow, some way!

I found these candied hearts and candy corn at our local grocery store and couldn't resist how cute they were! Of course, they found their home in mason jars.



How about a Flash Back Friday?? 
I was praying I would find a picture I thought I had of Shane when we went on one of our many first dates. I didn't find the one I was thinking of, but found one even better of the two of us together!!

Can you say babies or what??

Happy Valentine's Day boo and many more!
I love you to infinity and back!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs