Monday, February 24, 2014

Work Out Date Night

Saturday night Coach and I headed to the gym. On the way, there was conversation on what our plan was for that night. By the time we got there Coach said we would workout together this time and he would put me thru his leg workout. If you are a new follower, let me throw in here that Coach played AAA baseball and has been exposed to some pretty good training and knows his stuff. I must say that I was a little nervous but thought it would be fun. We do go to the gym together at times but this is the first we worked out together. It was great! I hope we get to do it more. The last words I heard were, "I don't wanna hear any complaining." HA.
We did start with my Couch to 5K training before going into lifting.

This is exactly in order as I did:

LEG EXTENSIONS 

1 set of 10 at 35lbs
2 sets of 10 at 50lbs
2 sets of 7 single leg at 15lbs 

LEG CURLS 

1 set of 10 at 35lbs
2 sets of 10 at 50lbs
2 sets of 7 single leg at 15lbs

ABDUCTORS 

3 sets of 12 at 70lbs

Update: after I posted this I remembered in 1 set we did 12 in an upright position and then another 12 sitting back. This works different areas.

ADDUCTORS 

3 sets of 12  at 70lbs

Update: after I posted this I remembered in 1 set we did 12 in an upright position and then another 12 sitting back. This works different areas.

LEG PRESS
Make sure that your legs are in position where your knees do NOT go past your toes.

3 sets of 12 at 115lbs

SQUATS

12 reps 

1 set at 65 lbs
1 set at 75 lbs
1 set at 85 lbs



LINEAR LEG PRESS

3 sets of 12 at 90 lbs

As Sunday has gone on we are definitely feeling it! I am always worse the second day soo we shall see.. I may be soaking in an epsom salt bath.

signature
DISCLAIMER:: I, nor Shane, are certified trainers. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Baseball-Diamonds & Hairspray, or any persons associated with BDH, will not  be held responsible for any injuries or problems due to use of this workout post. Proceed at your own risk.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs