Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a post like this in a while so I thought it was due time!



I am SO thankful I did not get Coach's stomach virus and the following cold last week. I did a lot of praying and a lot of Lysol spraying!

I am thankful for the amazing Sassafras Salon and the amazing coworkers I get to work with. Not only that, but I am so blessed to have them all as friends and blessed to be in such a positive, uplifting environment!

I am thankful for our date night Saturday night. It was great getting out of the house after being cooped up for a couple of weeks. A movie and then dinner. We got out of the house early so we went in a different order this time. It is SO important to continue to date and have that time together. 

I am thankful for Bethlehem Church! Coach and I left service Sunday talking about how awesome the church is and how much we love it. The Praise and Worship has always been a favorite of mine and the messages seem to always be on time.

I found these sunset photos browsing last night thru my laptop. I don't ever remember posting them and thought they were too pretty not to share.


I am thankful for gorgeous sunsets! The pinks are absolutely amazing. 

As everyday, I am thankful for my yesterday's, a new day, a roof over my head, my family, friends, and my health.



signature

2 comments:

Tammy Jo said...

Those sunsets are to die for!!!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I love doing dinner before the movie~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs