Friday, May 22, 2015

5 on Friday // Graduation Day



What a week! 
I'm just going to keep this short and sweet today and say I am SO glad its Friday! 
I only have half a work day today -- whoo hoo!! -- exciting doesn't even begin to cover my feelings on this!
I was seriously so tired last night, I made me a cup of tea and didn't realize I never drank it until I woke up this morning and it was still on the counter. Oops.

1/

These muffins are my new jam! 
They are so good and couldn't resist fixing them up in a bowl with a towel just like my Mom did when we were in school.


2/

I reposted this earlier on my Instagram because its sooo true! This has happened to me before so it got me to laughing.


3/

When my MIL and I went to pick up paint for the nursery last weekend, I took the chance to get more succulents and cacti.. gonna give it one more go on keeping these alive and well!


 4/

May 22 from Jesus Calling devotional:

When things don't go as you would like, accept the situation immediately. If you indulge in feelings of regret, they can easily spill over the line into resentment. Remember that I am sovereign over your circumstances, and humble yourself under My mighty hand. Rejoice in what I am doing in your life, even though it is beyond your understanding.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. In Me you have everything you need, both for this life and for the life yet to come. Don't let the impact of the world shatter your thinking or draw you away from focusing on Me. The ultimate challenge is to keep fixing your eyes on Me, no matter what is going on around you. When I am central in your thinking, you are able to view circumstances from My perspective.

1 Peter 5:6; John 14:6

5/

This handsome fellow GRADUATES today! 
I cannot believe it!!
Proud doesn't even begin to touch JUST how proud of him I am and all that he has already accomplished and what he's going to accomplish.
Please say a prayer for all us, especially my Mom... not real sure how she is going to hold up tonight and especially August 12th, when he leaves for boot camp for the National Guard.

I'm still trying to get used to his shaved head. Little bro is ALL grown up!! LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!

And a little #fbf from 2001!!
Thank you TimeHop because I completely forgot about this sweet moment!


Hope you all have a blessed wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs