Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BUMPDATE // 28 Weeks


3RD TRIMESTER!! Ohhh snap!!!
HOW FAR ALONG // 28 Weeks

28 weeks pregnant belly pic chalkboard




BABY SIZE // About the size of an Eggplant

By this week, Baby Hopper weighs about 2 1/4 lbs and measures 14.8 inches from head to heels.
She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With increasingly developed eyesight, she may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb.
She is also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

MY SYMPTOMS // Dang gina I was pretty witchy this week. I felt like I was outside of my body watching myself and had no control over it. I got my feelings hurt a couple times this week and I think that just added to my attitude. Sometime Friday afternoon, I felt like I was getting somewhat back to normal.

So my lips have been peeling like CRAZY and I have never really had this problem.. just occasionally. One of my clients said, It's your hormones. Duh Ashley, why didn't I think of this before? It's super gross to me, so I pick the skin off, which makes my lips bleed, then they scab, and then the process starts all over again.

Friday night, I was so amped up, that when I got home from work I dusted, vacuumed, and moped. Late that night, I started having round ligament pain on my right side and occasionally I think my first Braxton Hicks. My right side spasmed so bad and when the BH came on, my stomach got hard. It was still there the following morning so I messaged my nurse friend and she advised me to drink a lot more water and get off my feet as soon as I got finished with work. I drank so much water Saturday I think my eyes were floating. By Sunday, it had DEFINITELY eased off and yesterday I had no symptoms at all. Surprisingly, I think I was pretty calm and didn't panic like I probably normally do.

There were a few times this week where I think little girl is pressing on my bladder. I will all of a sudden feel like I am going to go in my pants and its rather an uncomfortable, weird feeling.

I am SO ready for another massage. My lower back has been giving me fits and mostly just on my right side.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Maxi skirts, maternity tops, belly bands, compression tights, maternity shorts and still able to wear a couple pairs of jeans with the help of the belly bands. A few of my tunic tops still work too. So thankful to not have had to buy very much.. although while at Target Sunday I did want to buy another dress but I quickly walked away. 

SLEEP // I don't even want to say anything because I don't want to jinx myself but been sleeping awesome.

MOVEMENT // Definitely! And is getting to be more and more. I've tried to capture her moving on video and of course she stops when my camera finally opens. Little stinker. I LOVE feeling her move. Love it love it love it.

CRAVINGS // Food = BLAH. 

GENDER // Girl!

WHAT I MISS // Sushi. 

WORK OUTS // I ended up having a last minute opening, came home, put on some gym clothes, walked up and down the yard 10 times, lunges, and a circuit of arms. I was so proud of myself!

EMOTIONS // Overwhelmed.. nervous.. scared.. Some days I feel like I'm drowning in everything that needs to get done.
I only had a couple days last week where I could cut back on my hours, two days again this week, and then next week, I'm able to do more.

DREAMS // Oh my goodness, I don't even want to admit this but I dreamt I was trying to strangle someone??!! What is the meaning behind this?? Days later it has still disturbed me and I'm just trying to get it out of my head. Although here I am journaling about it... I hope I don't EVER have another one of those types of dreams.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // As of Monday May 4th at 11:46pm, the only thoughts Shane has is "nothing in particular.... except she's growing". And there you have it folks.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // I'm not real sure but if Sox and Mara don't stop rolling in horse poo, they are in for a rude awakening for an outside dog pen!! And I don't even believe in outside dogs!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Monday 27th, Coach and I had a life insurance appt.. Now on to the next step which is in the process of being scheduled...

Exercising for the first time in a long time...

Seeing Kolton off to prom...


Scheduling two more showers on the books there are now 4 in all...

Getting out of ticket on Sunday maybe it was the bump??... 

More organization getting done in the house yesterday and more stuff getting thrown away or put in the yard sale pile... 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs