Thursday, May 14, 2015

Soooooo.....


.... I was going to give y'all a tour of my last apartment like I mentioned in my previous post.. I have been so frustrated these past couple nights because I KNOW these pictures have been on this laptop .. and mysteriously they have vanished. Due to a touch of OCD if this is even the proper thing to call it I have spent more time than probably necessary hunting down these said pictures because its driving me CRAZY I can't find them. Do ya know the feeling??
In the meantime, I'm wishing my badonkadonk pregnancy booty would be laid up on this towel soon..
AND I can't wait for 2:00 because we will be getting a look at our sweet little girls face at our 3D ultrasound! 
Saying that Coach and I are so excited doesn't even touch it!! I mean I got ready with 2 HOURS to spare before work... That has NEVER happened!

Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL day!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs