Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MAKE-UP MONDAY


** I do realize this is way late for Monday but wanted to go ahead and share anyway!

So I mentioned earlier, I restocked some items in my kit and here are a few::


Lipliner: Stripdown
Eye Shadow: Charcoal Brown
Powder Blush: Blushbaby
Prep + Prime Skin

not pictured:
Cremesheen Glass: Boy Bait & Nectarsweet
Pro Longwear Paint Pot: Painterly

Blushbaby looks a little lighter in the photo but not by much, and I do believe it's my new fave color!
I was kind of dissapointed with the eye shadow because it was pretty much almost the EXACT same color as another shadow I already had.. bummer.

AND, I've already misplaced Nectarsweet ... I went to get it out of my kit earlier and it was MIA. I really hope it shows up! I had it Friday doing a run thru for a Bride this Saturday, packed up everything, brought it home, haven't touched it since and it's just gone.



The Prep + Prime is an awesome product! I put this on my clients first things before I start anything else. It calms and soothes the skin and evens out any redness and also reduces excess oil from the skin.

Paint Pots are one of my absolute faves!! I always wear them as a base and most times pair them with my eyeshadow.. other times when I'm running out the door, I will just wear it alone. They go on super smooth, dry quickly, and the product does not crease on your lid. Painterly is what I use most as a base.. its a nude beige with no shimmer and pairs awesome with my matte shadows. I accidentally picked up Bare Study the last time I was at MAC and it's way too shimmery for me personally to use everyday.

After trying to get everything organized in my kit, I'm thinking I'm going to need another carrier. Things are just getting way too cramped in just this one.. I love the one I have tho so I would definitely want to get the exact same one!

So what do y'all think about the colors?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs