Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BUMPDATE // 31 Weeks


**Taken way late at 31 weeks and 4 days.. oops!

HOW FAR ALONG // 31 weeks

31 weeks pregnant belly pic chalkboard


BABY SIZE // About the size of a coconut

This week your baby measures over 16 inches long, weighs approximately 3.3 lbs and is heading into a growth spurt. Your baby can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath the skin.

Your little one's kicks and somersaults may be keeping you up at night. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

MY SYMPTOMS // My lower back is still aching a tad bit but I have been stretching some and I know it is helping. I have felt good for the most part but at times have some major tiredness going on to the point where I feel like I cannot go on.
This week while I was foiling a couple of times, I could really feel the pull on my sides. I just wanted to stop and lift my belly up.. definitely going to purchase a belly strap this week! Yesterday and today I have felt like my belly has just popped even more and I can feel a difference in the weight I'm carrying.
No stretch marks as of now.. I have kept up with greasin' this belly down and started taking lotion to work as well. We'll see what happens!
I ate BBQ last night and my fingers were a little swollen this morning. I could wear my band but not my ring but they seem to be back down.
I feel pressure a good bit on pelvic area.. goodness sometimes I feel like its just going to drop out.
I feel like my thighs are getting huge and my face is starting to plump up. Just how I'm feeling.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // It's getting hot here so maxi dresses, shorts, workout pants with my maternity tops and love, love my maternity dresses from Target. Whitney has a pair of capri pants I love but I am still loving my compression tights and I would just look too silly if I wore those over the tights. Ha!
I have officially retired the regular jeans and belly bands. We had a nice run. Ha!

SLEEP // Monday when Shane left for his games, all I woke up to was him kissing me goodbye. I didn't hear the bathroom doors shutting, the shower, him walking in the room NOTHING. He said my alarm was even going off and I never heard it. He said baby you were OUT. Haha!

MOVEMENT // This sweet girl has been all over the place. I just feel like if I feel her this much now, we are going to be able to see some kind of body parts in the next couple of months. She really got going Sunday and Shane just couldn't believe how much she was rolling around in there. It was so funny to watch his reaction. She has been more on my left side but recently I've been feeling her a lot on my right side. And sometimes lately she's been getting comfy in certain positions and I can feel where one side will be hard and the other side soft. I wish I could see her tossing about in my belly.

As I type this post at 11:04PM Tuesday, I'm pretty sure Baby Hopper got the hiccups for the first time! They have lasted a good few minutes.

CRAVINGS // Sometime Sunday all I could think about were Popsicles and smoothies. These are soooo good by the way!! I could really eat half the box in one sitting.


Most foods really don't sound good to me these days.. I have really been struggling.

GENDER // It's a girl!

WHAT I MISS // Lots of energy.

WORK OUTS // 0

EMOTIONS // This week I've felt some slight nausea.. I think it may be a nerves on a combination of what's coming soon and getting everything done. I've gotten upset about Trio a few times this week.. I know something needs to be done with my car because the engine light came on Saturday. It went off Sunday so I'm assuming its a sensor, but Shane nor I want to sink anymore money into this car and I don't care to be on the side of the road either.. Monday when I was headed to Athens to run errands a little Chihuahua dog was on the side of the road... I blew my horn hoping he would get back to the ditch but he didn't even flinch. Not too long after that I came up on a red light and a line of cars stopped behind me. My nerves couldn't even take it and I went another way back home when I finished my errands.

DREAMS // I did have a dream about Danielle's boy, Jase! I was babysitting him at their house and he said, "I love my room!!" 

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // One night, Shane and I were just talking about how soon the arrival of Baby Hopper is approaching.. One thing led to another and he said, "Well I think we should do induction and the Dr said you could have one as soon as you get to the hospital." I busted out laughing and explained to him that was an epidural he was talking about. Oh my goodness it was so funny.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have really been following me around this week! They are the sweetest!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

My little bro graduated Friday night! I still can't believe it!


Visiting Danielle on Saturday! I missed her shower due to prom so I took her her gift and we got to hang out and catch up for a couple hours.  Somehow we managed not to get a picture together.. She could have Baby Kade any day now and I can't wait to meet him!

I found jewelry trays to get all that moved and organized.. I'll share with y'all soon on what I found..
the next yard sale has been scheduled.. Coach told me yesterday while I was at work he had called about the tractor tire so my pool can go up.. WHOO HOO!! (He has to have the tractor to move sand)

AND, the nursery is officially painted! I am sooooo happy this is done and makes me feel so much better.





Now to get the rest finished! I have my list made!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs