Sunday, May 17, 2015

BUMPDATE // 30 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 30 Weeks

30 weeks belly pic chalkboard pregnancy





BABY SIZE // about the size of a cabbage

Baby Hopper is roughly 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 lbs. 
Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen. Even after birth, she will keep those little peepers closed for a good part of the day. She will respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision and only make out objects a few inches from her face.

MY SYMPTOMS // Legs are really starting to hurt when I don't wear my compression tights. I can tell a HUGE difference when I don't wear them. I think its the veins that hurt so bad. I am starting to feel more pressure on my tailbone.. my body feels really sore when I first wake up in the mornings but will ease up as I start moving.. if I talk a lot to my clients I find it's hard for me to catch my breath at times.. sometimes I have these bursts of energy and other times I could face plant in the floor.. I've been stuffy lately but I'm not sure if its from the pollen or if its due to being pregnant. (I've read about your nasal blood vessels and how it changes)
I forgot to mention last week that on the way to the doctor I almost threw up and Friday I was just beginning a client and it hit me again. I think its so weird since I only had some night time nausea in the first trimester.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Compression tights, belly bands at times depending on what I'm wearing, maxi skirts and maxi dresses, maternity jeans and shorts, and I can still wear a couple of my stretchy pants with belly bands, and maternity tops.

SLEEP // I can't really complain in the sleep department.. I just wake up and my body feels so sore that I don't feel like I have rested enough.

MOVEMENT // There are down times but I am definitely feeling her move and I know I've already said it but I love it. Friday night, around midnight, I was laying on my left side and I know whatever she was moving had to have been punching the mattress. This is the strongest I have ever felt her. Coach is getting to where he can see her move now just looking at my belly. 

CRAVINGS // As soon as I knew we were going to get paint yesterday I could NOT get Menchie's off the brain. Me and Connie left Home Depot and made our way to get our sweet tooth on!

GENDER // It's a girl!

WHAT I MISS // Energy.

WORK OUTS // Saturday I walked back and forth so many times from the yard sale back to the house I'm counting that as my walking!

EMOTIONS // I was so excited about Thursday, I think I only slept about four or five hours AND I got ready TWO hours before I was suposed to leave for work. That NEVER happens.
Friday, I got a little emotional thinking of everything left that needs to get done, but I feel much better now knowing there is a little paint on the walls.
And, I'm pretty sure it was one day this week.. I cried on the way to work and had nothing to cry about. Stupid hormones. I was all dried up tho by the time I got to work and was totally fine!

DREAMS // I wake up and know I have dreamt but they have continued to seriously be all over the place and I'm not remembering them either.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // He even mentioned one day this week about what needs to get done before Baby Hopper makes her appearance. I think he forgets tho because he now its baseball, baseball, baseball!!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS //

I think everyone is trying to get in all the sleep while they still can! These pups seriously crack me up.





BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Hearing Baby Hopper's heartbeat..

Seeing her gorgeous, sweet face at our 3D appt Thursday..


The tech said Baby Hopper is 3 lbs 1 oz, she is in the 22nd percentile, and should be a smaller baby at the 7/low 8 lb mark. Works for me! The Lord knows I cannot birth a 10lb baby. Ha!
I also asked her about her hair and she showed us where she has some already! In the 2D, she showed us where hair is already floating in the fluids and she said if she had that much already showing she would probably have a head full at birth. So cool! 

Having pretty much cleaned out the whole nursery, purchasing paint, and having put a little on the walls to see what it looks like. Painting will hopefully resume tomorrow afternoon!


Aunt Tracie bought some outfits today! Sooo cute!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs