Saturday, May 30, 2015

BUMPDATE // 32 Weeks


**weekly chalkboard picture coming soon

HOW FAR ALONG // 32 weeks



BABY SIZE // About the size of a large jimaca, mexican yam or mexican turnip

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 lbs and is roughly 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, your little one will gain a third to half of his or her birth weight during the next seven weeks as he or she fattens up for survival outside the womb.
Baby Hopper now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz) The skin on your baby's body is becoming soft and smooth as he or she plumps up in preparation for birth.

MY SYMPTOMS // I have felt a lot of pressure these last few days .. oh man it doesn't feel good and I can't imagine what its gonna feel like in two months. If my belly gets off the pillow I have it propped on during the night, it doesn't feel too swell when I get up and start walking. Just in the past few days, I have really starting feeling like I'm getting huge. Its like you just wake up one day and BAM you feel completely different.
I have woken up several times this week not able to breathe thru my nose. I am out of several of my Young Living oils and will be placing an order today or tomorrow for several items.
My stomach feels super tight in some areas, especially on the sides. Sometimes I can really feel the pulling and other times not. This morning, I noticed around my belly button it looks different, and I am praying this isn't the beginning of stretch marks. Coach was so sweet with his response when I told him about it.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Yes!

SLEEP // So I haven't been to the gym in quite some time, it's just what my alarm is named, but I just can't believe that I have once again slept thru my alarms!


Wednesday night, I couldn't get comfortable AT ALL and at some point I just sat indian style in the bed and cried. I finally fell asleep but had to be up way early for me for a Dr appt at 9. I went with a wet head, no makeup, and glasses. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did Thursday.

MOVEMENT // All over the place! Once this week I feel like an arm or foot stretched across my right side. She hasn't done it again but I am mostly feeling her on my left side and another body part to the right of my belly button. I love feeling her move and I can't believe how much its picked up in just the last week alone. Some of the movements feel so funny I just chuckle and have to wonder what in the world is she doing in there??
She has also had the hiccups 3 times in 2 weeks. It took me a minute to realize what it was the first time. 

CRAVINGS // Fruit popsicles and smoothies still.. I don't want anything that sounds heavy and I'm wanting things that are cool and refreshing.

GENDER // Baby girl!

WHAT I MISS // Pre baby clothes I'm tired of wearing the same thing over and over but refuse to buy more maternity Popping out the of bed.. I waaanntt sooomeee SUUUSHHHIIII!!! .. I big, heart pumping, sweaty, beast mode workout.. MNS, Catalyst, and Thermoplus.. putting on shoes without having to finagle yourself to do so.. 

WORK OUTS // I have been stretching and Whitney has a friend who is teaching water areobics and I will be joining her this coming week! I can't wait! Its going to feel so good.

EMOTIONS // Overall I feel really happy and have laughed a lot this week.. but at times I have gotten really overwhelmed, angry, nervous, irritated, teary eyed and then I'm good again! Can you say roller coaster!

DREAMS // I dreamed Danielle had her baby and her Mom had posted pics all over facebook! Once again, I had to tell her I had a dream about them...  and make sure she hadn't gone into labor. Ha!

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // We have talked more this week on Baby Hopper's arrival.. I was emotional one night thinking how fast this has gone by and probably some of that emotion was nerves and the unknown ahead.. He agreed that its seemed to have flown by. I told him that he was going to feel like he just had to coach baseball for a couple months and then he was gonna come home and have a baby girl!
Last night, he talked about how excited he was on Baby Hopper being a girl.. I told him she was gonna have him wrapped around her finger and he immediately started with "let me tell you with what's not going to happen. She is NOT going to be spoiled rotten." OK Coach.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS //

These sweet babies including Kyli really have been following me lately and always in the same room as me.. I think Shane's feelings are a little hurt because he says they love me better than him. Bless him.


I was cleaning out pocket books and Mara just came and plopped herself right up against me and passed out.. I mean out cold snoring.



BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

We had a Dr appt Thursday.. BP was great again, I stepped on the scale backwards so I have no idea about weight, Baby Hopper's heart beat was either 156 or 158.. I told Dr Elder how much she moved and he said "oh she's a happy baby". Love it.
My Mom came in the salon on Wednesday night and said "Oh my word Ashley!! Your baby has dropped!!" I pretty much was like yeah mom.. OK. Well. Dr was measuring me Thursday, he got quiet, checked my chart, and said "Oh yes she has definitely dropped and her is head is low."
As soon as I got out of the office I texted my Mom with the news.. her response: One of these days you are gonna start listening to me.
BAHA!!
He did explain that was a good sign shorter labor and easier delivery. I was stoked to hear that!!

Thursday night after work, I got to spend some time with Amber! Woo hoo! Its been forever! She introduced me to a dog movie from years ago that was HILARIOUS! Best in Show I believe is what its called. I was seriously cracking up!! I think we are starting on the bedding this week sometime!

And we have a Team Elite couples shower tonight.. Another coach's wife, Laura, is also expecting so its a double shower! I can't wait to see everything!
And then tomorrow, my Mom's side of the family is blessing us as well. I can't believe its already time for these. My Aunt Kay from Kentucky just happened to be coming in town this weekend and I'm so excited she will be here for the shower.

Can't wait to share all the details with y'all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs