Friday, October 24, 2014

oh hey FRIDAY // 5 on Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY friends! 

It has been a WONDERFUL week and I hope you have had a wonderful one also!


1/

These sunsets on the farm!
God has really been showing off lately with His artwork.
They have been breathtaking lately and it just puts a big ol' smile on my face!





 2/

It's getting cooler so you know what that means...
the Amigas are in cuddle mode.
And these of Sox are just precious.. sawing logs hugged up with her rope and she has NEVER laid in the kitchen floor before. When she walks across the tile you would think it was going to jump up and grab her! She just marched herself in the kitchen, plopped down and watched me cook.


3/

Speaking of dogs....
Oh my GOOOODNEEESSS this is PRECIOUS!
I wish more people would be open to adopting! In my opinion, rescues are THE best and I just KNOW they are forever thankful.
4/

The bestie is the BEST! 
How awesome is this?? My very own Christmas Planner!
It has got every page you would EVER need for some holiday planning.. calendar, Christmas card list, dinner menu, gift planner for family and friends.. the list goes on!
i. will. be. organized.


5/

Continuing with the fall decor around the house here is a sneak peek of the front porch!


Now head on over and link-up too!


signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs