Thursday, October 30, 2014

Paleo Banana Pancakes

Reporting to you live another paleo recipe that I absolutely LOVE! I know that I have already said that about the Pistachio Energy Bites but I have made these pancakes SEVERAL times... Shane loves these too!
We had them again yesterday (I probably need to watch how many times I have these) and just like Ultimate Paleo Guide suggests... its becoming one of my favorites for Saturday mornings!

PHOTO


  1. Ingredients:
  2. 2 ripe bananas
  3. 2 eggs
  4. 2 tsp honey
  5. 1 tsp almond milk
  6. 3 tbsp coconut flour
  7. 1/2 tsp baking soda
  8. Pinch of salt
  9. 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
  10. Maple syrup, for topping
  11. Coconut oil

  1. Whisk the bananas, eggs, honey, and almond milk together in a large bowl.
  2. Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
  3. Set aside to rest for 4-5 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak up the batter.
  4. Meanwhile, place the blueberries and your desired amount of maple syrup into a saucepan over low heat.
  5. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes, until the blueberries have released their juices. Set aside to cool.
  6. Heat a griddle to medium heat and coat with coconut oil.
  7. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle to make a small pancake.
  8. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the pancake can be flipped.
  9. Carefully flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
  10. Repeat with the remaining batter.
  11. Serve warm, drizzled with the blueberry syrup


Let me know if you try them and how they turn out!
I'm pretty sure you will thank me. Ha!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs