Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yellows & Oranges & Hints of Red

Not too long ago, I told y'all I was looking forward to sharing the fall touches I put out throughout the house.
Everything you see I already had.. 
not to skip over fall/thanksgiving too much but I am looking forward to decorating for Christmas so I decided to save my $$ for that. Christmas decorations are my FAVE!
For now and a few more weeks I am enjoying the bright colors around here!



Dining room..



This time of year always takes me back to our wedding day.. 




Guest Bathroom..




I love these wood pieces from our wedding. I wish things had not been so stressful towards the end because these would look way better than how they turned out. By the time I was able to finish them I just didn't care anymore.
Still a wonderful reminder tho of that sweet day and I love that I still have them.



Living room..





And just a little touch in the kitchen plus my Pumpkin Roll Scentsy that I am slightly addicted to these days.


signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs