Friday, April 3, 2015

5 on Friday // Easter


Happy Good Friday everyone! 
It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here in Georgia and I am so excited about it. Not only are we celebrating Easter, it's also my birthday tomorrow. I'm excited to have the weekend off and for it to be a pretty one at that!

This Friday I bring you my favorite Easter pins from Pinterest... some of which I hope to get done this weekend for our family lunch. It's always fun decorating the house for holidays!


1/

What a new way of decorating your eggs! I am ABSOLUTELY in love with these!
Just up my alley for sure.

SOURCE

2/

This wreath looks easy to do and I love the bright spring colors! 

SOURCE

3/

These cupcakes are adorable! 
I love super cute cupcakes and would love to give these a try.

SOURCE

4/

Simple. Pops of color. Easy. Perfect.

SOURCE

5/

Everyone is coming over again to our house for a big lunch...
You can read more about last year's Easter here

#fbf 2014

We had a wonderful time grilling and having both families together, and as you can see, it was another gorgeous day.

Whatever your Easter plans are, I hope its a wonderful weekend for you and your family!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs