Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday



There are so many things to be thankful for in our busy lives and here are just a few that have been on my mind lately...

I'm so thankful 

..for my business and how God is blessing it! I have some of the best clients and coworkers a gal could ever ask for....
.. that these storms Monday didn't turn into anything worse. We had two rounds of it.. there were tornado warnings all around and all we got were dark clouds, strong winds and rain...


.. puppy cuddles. Kyli was actually saying here that she was over all the bad weather...


.. this glucose test wasn't worse than what it was. The orange truly did taste like an Orange Fanta, I only had a couple waves of nausea, I didn't hurl, and only had a fierce headache by the end. Coach took me to Outback, got my belly full, came home and had the best nap ever, and felt like a million bucks after. Thank you Jesus because I had to work. I can still do without needles tho.
Now to just get the word that I passed! Certainly don't want to take the 3 hour test...


.. for this gorgeous getaway behind our house. It is so beautiful and peaceful and I can't wait to spend more time with Coach down here...


.. I've gotten SO much cleaned out of the future nursery. All I can say is there is going to be one massive yard sale!

.. for shorter days starting next week. I want to keep working like I am but by the weekend, I am zonked and can't get to the things I really need to work on. So I'm listening to my body even tho my mind says to keep going.

.. for a client who is helping me on finding info on my family's ancestry. My Dad's Dad, Dad's Mom, and my great grandmother, had some serious Cherokee Indian in their blood and I want to find out exactly where we originate from. She is still working on it, I have some questions for my Nanny, and then we'll she'll continue.. Can't wait to post what she finds out!

.. for great doctor visits. Heartbeat has been great, no complaints in the weights dept (not even sure what the number is), and all is measuring good.

.. for my amazing husband who has seriously been the best during this pregnancy and doing his best to make me even more spoiled rotten than I already am. Seriously tho, he just makes me melt.

.. for my massage this week.. WOW it was amazing!

.. for God's goodness, blessings and love.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs