Saturday, April 11, 2015

BUMPDATE // 25 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 25 weeks

25 weeks belly pic chalkboard pregnant


(Thursday)

FRIDAY


BABY SIZE // About the size of a Rutabaga


Baby Hopper is now measuring around 13 1/2 inches in length and weighs a pound and a half. She is beginning to exchange that long, lean look for some baby fat and as this happens, wrinkled skin will smooth out and she will start to look more and more like a newborn.

She is also growing more hair -  and if we could see it, I'd now be able to discern the color and texture!

MY SYMPTOMS // This week has been pretty good.. just the normal achy legs and feet from work. I didn't realized how long I had booked myself a couple of days this week, so it made for some long days. I work a couple of long days next week and I've marked out some time as well. The pollen seems to be clearing up here with the rain we've had, so haven't had AS many headaches. I read this week that I could be experiencing a faster heart rate.. I thought maybe a couple of times I was just having nerves with things we need to be getting done but maybe that wasn't it! Well, OK maybe its a little bit of both. Ha.
Stuffy nose at times and one morning I woke up with what looked like a dried streak of blood on my cheek.  Not sure if that's what it was because nothing was around my nose?? It hasn't happened again.
It's really getting hard just sleeping on my left side... I'm such a right side sleeper and back sleeper. Which is weird because long ago I was a stomach sleeper. A few times I have woken up on my back and its made me a little nervous thinking of how long I've been like that during the night.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // I rocked a pair of Whitney's maternity jeans this and spent all day pulling them up because the band pulled on my belly again. I also got a pair of super cute maternity shorts at Target this week too.. Can still wear my bigger tops but I love these two tops I got from Target, like the white one above, I just wish they came in more colors!

SLEEP // Sleep has been much better this week with the help of Tart Cherry juice. Whoo hoo! Friday morning Coach's alarm woke me up SUPER early, I couldn't go back to sleep so, I got up and actually cooked breakfast for once. As sluggish feeling as I was at first, I enjoyed being up!

MOVEMENT // Baby Girl likes to REALLY move sometimes! This week I've been able to SEE her moving more. But she can be sneaky at times, because by the time I lay my hands or Coach's hands on my belly, she stops!! A couple mornings, I've gotten up early to use the restroom and have found her really moving.
And SOMETIMES, I'm pretty sure she kicks on my bladder because I will suddenly have the urge to pee! Yikes and it can be so uncomfortable.

CRAVINGS // Jalepenos and pineapple.. I'm really over food tho other than that. Nothing sounds good and I don't really care for the foods that I ate before I was pregnant.

GENDER // Its a girl!

WHAT I MISS // Being able to tie my shoes without my insides feeling squished and coming back up out of breath..
picking up stuff out of the floor and it not being a production..
Sushi, sushi, sushi.

WORK OUTS // Saddlebag video, 30 minute walks in the yard, and lunges.

EMOTIONS // I've felt good this week! Good moods, just irritated when I've been tired.. the only other thing is I feel a little anxious getting things done and realizing I'm already 25 weeks! Ahhh!

DREAMS // Sunday night, I dreamed about labor. It wasn't pleasant. 'Nuff said. Don't wanna talk about it.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // He's the sweetest. He's been asking me if I'm OK or can he get me anything? He hasn't actually said it but I'm pretty sure he is LOVING seeing my belly grow. I can see it all over his face! I love it when he talks to her and kisses my belly. 

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have ALL been on top of me lately.. even following me from room to room. Even Sox, and a couple times she has been waiting on me after my showers. Normally its just Mara and Kyli. I really wish I knew for sure if they REALLY know something is up...

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Hopper, Party of 3 dinner at Speakeasy..


.. Easter Sunday


So just last week, I was telling Coach I would love for him to get me Masters tickets for my Birthday because sometimes it falls on that day and because I would LOVE to go!
WELL, the next day his college roommates let him know they had an extra ticket if he would like to go... REALLY?! What luck.
And then he goes and gets on TV! LOL!


He did spoil his girls tho! Love my tees and Baby's onesies! His friend Nick bought the pink and white one. Shane didn't even know he bought until after they left the store. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs