Tuesday, April 28, 2015

BUMPDATE // 27 Weeks

I almost forgot this post!

HOW FAR ALONG // 27 weeks

27 weeks belly pregnant belly pic chalkboard


BABY SIZE // About the size of a cauliflower

Baby Hopper weighs about 2 lbs and is roughly 14 1/2 inches long and about the size of a head of cauliflower.
She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers.
With more rain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. The lungs are still immature, but they would be capable of functioning - with a lot of medical help- if she was born now.
Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.

MY SYMPTOMS // This was a good week. Just tired at times which I'm sure is normal. I had the glucose test on Wednesday and it really wasn't that bad. I did get a little worked up the night before but I knew I'd have to get my blood drawn (BIG BABY OVER HERE) and I was worried I would get sick within the hour and have to come back for the 3 hour test. All was good! I just had a few waves of nausea and a killer headache but after food and a nap when I got home, I was good! Thank you Lord!
Sometimes it gets hard to breathe.. sometimes I feel like she is dancing on my bladder and I have to RIGHT THEN! Warming TMI coming up, started working on kegals this week.. anything to help with the bladder situation and not peeing on myself when I sneeze.. good times folks..
My legs have felt so much better after wearing my maternity compression tights.. I am thinking about getting another pair..
If I sit for some time and get up, it feels like there is a ton of pressure right above my tail bone and takes me a few seconds to get going..
A few headaches but I'm sure its the high pollen count and I'm trying to stay on drinking water too.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Still a mix of maternity and some of my pre baby clothes.

SLEEP // Tart cherry juice all the way and I sleep wonderfully. I have about six hunnit n fiddy pillows on the bed and I love it. I have one body pillow behind me, one I lay my head on, one in between my knees, and one that I hold on to since Coach has made the couch his bed. Bless him, he works on his emails at night and then I don't think he wants to disturb me by trying to get in the bed so late.

MOVEMENT // Yes! Sometimes its like clockwork when I know she gets started and it goes on all day and other days its here and there. I wonder if she gets worn out. 

CRAVINGS // Wendy's Spicy chicken sandwich .. can't get enough spicy! 

GENDER // Girl!

WHAT I MISS // Being able to bend over comfortably.

WORK OUTS // Hope to get to walking/lunges/light arm weights this week since cutting back at work.

EMOTIONS // I love watching her dance across my belly.. I was able to get a short video but had trouble uploading it.

DREAMS // Nothing stands out.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // As always, he is loving on my belly and talking to his little girl. I have to brag on him cooking me dinner when I just don't have anything left in me to do it.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have been super cuddly!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

All 3 of us went fishing..

can't wait to get back!
 And attended a wedding! It was great to get out of the house and go somewhere other than work, grocery store, and beauty supply. Busy busy busy!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs