Monday, April 20, 2015

MAKE-UP MONDAY



Welcome to Make-up Monday! 

This post should have already been out today, however, my day got flipped and it's just now being live.. which I'm glad because we had some gnarly weather here today and I would have been out and about in all the thunderstorms/hail/tornado warning weather. Yikes!

So as I mentioned a couple posts ago, I have a new favorite lipliner/lipstick combo that I put together this week and I love it so much I wanted to share!

My favorite makeup that makes up 99.9% of my kit is MAC. I seriously love ALL their products!
Are you aware of their Back-to-MAC program? Turn in six of your empty containers and you get a FREE lipstick. This is how I have scored most of mine. Whoop whoop!

Without further adieu...

Lipliner: Whirl
Lipstick: Peach Blossom 


I LOVE it! 

My goal for Makeup Monday is to share with y'all any and everything beauty related.. my favorites, tips and tricks, new fave additions that will be added to my kit, and more!

Can't wait to share more with you loves!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs