Monday, April 6, 2015

BUMPDATE // 24 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 24 weeks

24 weeks belly pic chalkboard pregnant

4/3/15


BABY SIZE // About the size of an ear of corn.

Babygirl is growing steadily, having gained about 4 oz since last week. That puts her at just over a pound. She is cutting a pretty lean figure at this point, and her body is filling out proportionally and will soon start to plump up.

Her brain is growing quickly now, and taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing branches of the respiratory tree as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help air sacs in the lungs inflate once she hits the outside world.

MY SYMPTOMS // I feel like I am hungry ALL. THE. TIME. It's almost annoying..
The pollen this week has got me really messed up.. swollen throat, ears itch, sneezing, pounding headaches. Not fun. Makes me really exhausted..
I. pee. all. the. time. (Sorry for TMI)
My legs hurt so bad at times.. I have one pair of worn out Fit Flops.. they feel the best! I can't imagine what a new pair would feel like. Probably like a piece of Heaven.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Belly bands, sports bras, my one black shirt y'all see in my weekly bumpdate photos, and Whitney dropped off her maternity clothes this week.. the above dress is hers. Thanks lady!
I wore a pair of her maternity capris.. they were comfortable at first but the more I wore them, the more the "belly" part pulled on my stomach. It felt like the stretchy material was ripping my skin off! I had to roll them down for the rest of the day.. It felt so good getting those off as soon as I got home!

SLEEP // Wednesday night was horrible this week. I went to bed around 11 and woke up around 3AM, WIDE awake! I read, I prayed, I tossed and turned, I almost cried.. if I would have had the energy I probably would've tried to "work-out", but all I could do was lay there. I finally started falling asleep around 7ish, and what would you know... our breaker blew in the master, cut the fans off, all I could hear was this bird singing obnoxiously outside our window, Shane was putting off some major body heat, Sox kept licking/biting herself, and then of all things, Kyli farted.. in my face.. TWICE.
Go ahead.. laugh.. it's totally OK.
Then it was time to get up and I busted out an 8 hour work day. I guess by the strength of God I got thru it.
Thursday night, I slept like the BOMB and Friday I felt wonderful!

MOVEMENT // Sometimes I feel her really good and sometimes I wonder why I haven't felt her yet. It's so odd how much she moves sometimes and then seems to just pass out.. maybe she's just cozy.
 I love, love, love feeling her moving around in my belly tho!

CRAVINGS // Peaches this week! I ate 3 cans in 3 days.

GENDER // It's a girl!

WHAT I MISS // Being able to sleep on my stomach and back.. being about to get out of the bed without rolling around like a ball. Lord thats a lot of work!

WORK OUTS // Saddlebag video and arms! I know I need to do more and my brain wants to but my body says how can you? Its so frustrating.

EMOTIONS // I have felt pretty good as far as my emotions.. A couple times this week, I did get ancy at work thinking of all the things I could be doing at home.. also thinking about me and Coach getting the registry done before he starts traveling. But I keep telling myself it will get done and everything will happen just the way its supposed to.

DREAMS // None that I can think of this week. 

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // We did have a little discussion on his thoughts on our little one joining us.. one of his thought processes is not just having me he's responsible for but now having me and our little girl. He's going to be such a great Daddy.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have all been super cuddly/needy this week!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Coach kissed my belly this week before I left for work one morning.. melt my heart.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs