Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekending // Birthday + Easter



Happy Monday everyone! I hope your Easter was fabulous with fun family time, lots of good eats, and of course some rest. 
Thank you Jesus for giving your life so we might have life everlasting!

What a beautiful day it was Friday! 
I got out of there early to get my car tag, only to get there and they were closed for Good Friday. I really hope they waive the fee today. I mean the banks were open so who would even think they were closed?? I sure didn't.

24 Weeks Friday.. Thanks Whitney for the dress!


Saturday, I woke up from a wonderful nights sleep, ate some breakfast, got in a little arm workout, and then Mom arrived to pick me up for lunch and more fun Birthday stuff!


Got home, took me a nice nap, baked my Easter Cupcakes, and got ready for dinner with Coach at one of my fave places, Speakeasy! Even tho they changed the menu, boo!!, it was still delicious and we had a great time.


He is Risen!
Happy Easter!
When I got back home Saturday night, I had some fun with the Mod Podge and glitter! 
This were my fave decor piece for our family lunch yesterday.



And, in other pregnancy news, love this family photo of 3 my cousin Gigi captured of us.. 


Amber is taking me out today for my birthday! Told ya I celebrated all month long. 
We'll try not to have too much fun! 

Can't wait to catch up with y'all when I get back!
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs