Friday, January 9, 2015

A Few Things I'm Loving Right Now..

beauty kitchen favorite things

1/

Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream

About a month ago, I invited my favorite MUA from MAC into the salon for a little bit of learning. She was more than happy to come give us a class and needless to say we learned a ton and it was loads of fun! 
I have really been wanting to amp up my skills for clients and Paula is always willing to help me and answer any questions I throw at her.
In the class, she gave us a list of her favorites for her kit, which I have slowly started adding a few for my upcoming weddings.


bobbi brown hydrating eye cream

This has definitely turned out to be one of my faves and Paula showed us how to use on our eyebrows as well. My eyebrows actually grow in a downward direction so annoying and this has really helped to hold them in the direction I want them to go. Another bonus: when I fill in my eyebrows it helps hold the pigment! Lasts all day!

2/

Mary Kay Timewise Body Toning Lotion

For Christmas my Aunt got me a bottle to start applying to my belly. She says a few directors used it during their pregnancy and they didn't get a single stretch mark. While I realize stretch marks can be hereditary and based on the elasticity in your skin, I am still willing to try anything to help prevent them! I'm even using it on my thighs and rear. It's not sticky at all and there isn't really a smell either!

mary kay timewise

3/

Young Living Peppermint Oil

This is pretty much the only thing that is helping me breathe right now! My nose has been SO stopped up! I love using my diffuser but since my sniffer has been on a total different level these days I just have to sniff the bottle a little bit.
And, as you can see, it's great for a number of things! I love quite a bit of their oils! Joy smells the BEST!

young living peppermint oil

4/

Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop

This is THE best kitchen item on my list right now.  Shreds chicken like a boss and super easy to get clean. I mean it can shred the chicken in the smallest pieces. Perfect for my Paleo Chicken Salads I have been making lately.


pampered chef mix n chop

5/

The Happiest Baby on the Block / What to Expect When You're Expecting

If you are expecting your first, I recommend these two books. I have been SO BLESSED by friends and clients handing me over their stash... I haven't had to buy the first one! Over the past couple of weeks, I have started both of these and so far they have been great!


What is your favorite product/item you are loving right now?

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs