Sunday, January 18, 2015

BUMPDATE // 13 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG // 13 weeks and 2 days to be exact.

Hellloooo second trimester???
Some things I've read say 13 and then some 14 weeks?

BABY SIZE // About the size of a pea pod.

Fingerprints have formed on the baby's fingertips. Veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin. The baby's body is starting to catch up with the oversized head, which makes up just a third of his/her body size now.
If Baby Hop is a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries and he/she weighs almost an ounce.

MY SYMPTOMS // This week has been off and on with feeling good. There were a couple nights where I felt I got absolutely no sleep at all.. my stuffy nose came back and it likes to hit me at night where I absolutely CANNOT breathe. Wednesday was a SUPER long day at work and I was completely beat by the time I got home. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Still able to wear jeans but by the evening that button is coming undone on certain pairs.

This photo was taken Jan 11th. Yes I am in my bathtub but this is the only lighted, full length mirror in our house. Probably should have been in the 12 week post. I had just gotten my belly full with some yummy Cracker Barrel.


SLEEP // Some nights are awesome and restful and others not so much. When I can't sleep I find myself praying health and life over Baby Hop and for other things as well. 

MOVEMENT // Nothing yet but people are asking have I felt anything yet.

CRAVINGS // This week has been OK in the food department. I have been able to touch chicken again so I've been getting back to preparing some meals which has been great for work and not eating out. I did have green beans for about 3 or 4 days in a row for lunch and for dinner. So delicious. 
Ate a salad one night..

Spinach, shredded chicken, goat cheese, slithered almonds, dried cranberries.
 Friday night I actually felt decent enough for a date night, I blame it on the massage and a nap, so we headed off to Longhorn and a movie. I TORE UP my salad and when my peppered chicken and sweet potato came out I got nauseas and couldn't eat it. I took maybe two bites and the rest went into a box. We didn't get to see our movie because by the time we got to the counter it was sold out! At least I was out of the house for a little bit besides being at work.

GENDER // We go tomorrow for our second dr appointment so I should find out when that exact appointment will be. Whoo hoo!

WHAT I MISS // ALL of my energy being back! I have noticed it's starting to get a little better THANK. GOODNESS.

WORK OUTS // I was able to work out a few times this week. One night I think maybe I did push myself too hard with T25 and got a little woozy. Better take it a little easier next time. I did hit the gym for the first time, in what seems like decades, for some treadmill cardio and weights and it felt SO GOOD! 

EMOTIONS // Wow at the hormones. Friday at work, I thought I was going to kill someone. There was so much going on I had to go work upstairs where is was a little more calmer. I think it was just a combo of hormones, fatigue, and being achy. Ooh and also the fact that some dirt bag has stolen my debit card info and had been spending my hard earned money, in which I will now have to wait up to a week to get back. Such sorry people in this world, who need to get off their lazy *&^ and get a job like MOST of us do. Yeah. I'm still a little angry about that. Thankfully it was a short day. And the bestie saved the day with pretzels and Sprite to kick some nausea that was rearing its ugly head.

DREAMS // I had a dream about LEO this week! Has anyone seen the pictures of him with all the 'models' on the beach recently? Yeah.. I was there.. beside him.. catching some rays. 
What in the world will be next??

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // Maybe I have been a little more up and down with emotions this week, and Shane has been super supportive in just comforting me. Bless him, he doesn't know what to do.
He has taken sleeping to a whole new level. He has stayed up working on Team Elite players/rosters/etc and has turned to sleeping for a good bit during the day. Guess he's trying to get all he can right now. Ha.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They are still loving the attention I've been giving them lately. I just couldn't handle the dog smell, even after bath time, for some time. Mara wasn't too happy with me Friday after I picked her up from the vet.. she had a broken tooth pulled that was starting to abscess.. but she loves me again. 

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK // 

Feeling a little more energy and getting a massage!
One of the Team Elite coaches got married yesterday on such a gorgeous day right outside my hometown. Once again, it felt so good getting out of the house and doing something besides work or grocery store.


Also, my Mom gave us these little gifts this week.. She loved the chicken and it is sooo soft!



I have tons of drafts and a couple fun post ideas for this week but by the time I get home I'm exhausted and my brain just isn't functioning properly to sit in front of the computer.

Just want to say thank you to all my sweet readers and for following along on our journey in life!
Much love to you all!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs