Monday, January 12, 2015

Hopper Wedding... Bridal Portraits



One of the items on my to-do list is to finish some things up on this blog that should have been done a long time ago. As I was browsing around, I realized that I never shared one of the funnest things I did during our engagement.. my Bridal Portraits! 
And when the time came, I knew exactly what kind of shoot I wanted to do. Have you ever seen the Ralph Lauren Romance ads? Those beautiful photos and commercial have always caught my eye! With us having an outdoor wedding on our property and having a rustic country outdoor theme, I thought it would be perfect.
Our wedding photographer is always trying to think outside the box and do different kinds of sessions so I knew that he could capture what I wanted and would totally be up for it!
I was right.. he LOVED the idea!

Brings back so many memories! And can I just put my dress on one more time? Gowns are just entirely too pretty to be put back in their bag and hang in the closet!













Funny story... I was able to pick out which horse I wanted to use for the shoot.. Well, Mr. Palomino had other plans for that day and decided the model world just wasn't for him. CRAY. CRAY.
Bring out Model No. 2 please!!
 THE most docile horse and sweetest one ever.. well, besides my Trio.

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs