Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekending // Relaxing Weekend on the Farm

Hope you guys are having a great start to your week!
Linking up with B Loved Boston on this windy Monday. Goodness gracious I feel like the house it about to blow away. I don't know how many times I have said this but I will say it again, I am soooo ready for some warmer weather and sunshine! Just a tad warmer would be great!


Speaking of warmer weather, when that starts to happen baseball happens! Although, around here it has already started.. Coach has been on the phone a lot, helping with school tryouts, and also doing private lessons with some of his kids that went pro last year. He's also put me to work! Info sheets and payments come in, I log all the info and file the player's info accordingly. Pretty soon, if the heat doesn't get to me, I'll be in the stands again watching a new group of kids.


Friday night, we stayed in and the only thing that seemed to look decent was the Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas. I just can't seem to make them as hot as I would like them to be! They were still super delicious!


Saturday, I woke up with some pretty good energy and took myself to the gym ASAP! I got in about 40 minutes on the treadmill, alternating inclines, and a Bi's/Tri's workout from Phase 2 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer. After those first couple of months or not being able to do much, I can tell that I lost a lot of strength and decided to play it safe and go back to Phase 2. I'll get back to Phase 3!

I don't know how people take so many selfies in the gym... I felt like a total idiot! The bump seems to be sticking out a little farther here. I had sucked down a TON of water! I hope the badonkadonk doesn't get any bigger.. I might be rockin' a Kim K rear! Yikes!
Saturday afternoon we just took it easy and of course, Kyli loves being with whoever has a blanket. And I'm so used to Coach's hair being off his forehead that this just doesn't even look right! I love his hair long and he threatened to shave it yesterday. Soo I guess a trip to the salon is in order for him because I do NOT want him to shave it down with a two guard himself. He's just ready for short baseball hair.


Found this amazing stuff at Ingles Saturday. 
IT. IS. SO. DELICIOUS.


Sunday, we made our way to church for the start of this new series. It was such a great message and will last for 5 more weeks.


We took a walk down to the pond yesterday and it was so pretty! 
Stay tuned! That post coming tomorrow!


No eating out this weekend! I had some peppers that needed to be cooked so I decided on the Shrimp and Poblano Pepper dish I have made this before and added Couscous this time and for dessert.. the famous Peanut Butter Bites.


If you are in the areas that are about to get snow I hope you stay safe and warm!
Have a wonderful week!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs