Thursday, January 1, 2015

BUMPDATE // 6 & 8 WEEKS

** Written Wednesday November 26, 2014

HOW FAR ALONG // 6 weeks 


BABY SIZE // Baby Hop is about the size of a lentil. 

The nose, mouth, and ears are beginning to take shape, emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and the arms and legs by protruding buds.
His/her heart beat is almost twice as fast and mine at 100 to 160.
The intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to the lungs has appeared. The pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of the brain, muscles, and bones. 

MY SYMPTOMS // Serious cramping. Super tender ta tas. Not sleeping like I was.
I have read and have been told that cramping is a sign of the baby making itself at home in my Uterus. Sometimes they are really intense.
Thinking back I have remembered how everything has been getting on my nerves. EVVERRRRYYYYTHIIIINGGGG.
I think I have handled myself pretty good considering but I've had to put in some extra effort.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // I am wearing my normal clothes right now. The day before I found out I remember feeling miserably bloated! I really just thought Aunt Flo was about to make her arrival but boy was I wrong... 

SLEEP // I think I have only slept one good night since finding out. I blame this all on adrenaline, crazy dreams, and me not being able to shut down my brain.

MOVEMENT // Nothing but I hear this part is pretty amazing.

CRAVINGS // Tonight I knew exactly what I wanted for dinner.. Mexican. It wasn't like a "OMG I just HAVE to have this" moment.. I just didn't have to think twice. I had already made Paleo ground turkey the other day, so I warmed up some corn tortillas and whipped together some tacos. It hit the spot!

GENDER // Unknown. Coach is already talking like it's a boy. He seriously may pass out if it's a girl. Poor thing won't be able to do anything... 

WHAT I MISS // I think the only thing so far is my peaceful sleep. I was getting used to that over the past couple of weeks. 

WORK OUTS // Well, I made it to Day 59 in Phase 3 of the Jamie Eason Live Fit trainer when I found out. I spoke with the Dr's office over the phone and they told me I could keep doing whatever I had been doing as long as I felt good. T25 has been thrown in that mix so instead of getting out in the rain the other day I popped in one of those videos and felt great. Gonna keep it up as much as I can!

EMOTIONS // I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ever since I watched that one specific window turn into a blue line that meant it was (+) and that there is a precious baby growing inside of me. Saying that I am a bit overwhelmed is quite an understatement. None of this seems real and probably won't to me until I am holding this baby the Lord has blessed us with. A gift from above for me and Shane. Emotions are high around here and we have had several fights in the past 5 days. Just keeping it real. It is what it is. 

DREAMS // I guess it would be around 5 weeks,  I remember have this CRAZY dream about Sox and Mara. Actually it was pretty sad so I'm not even going to repeat it on here. I have had a few since and they are TOTALLY off the wall. I'm a dreamer anyway but goodness these are CRAY.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // I think Coach's thought's have been set on what we need to get done before this little one gets here. Total serious mode all week.. perhaps he is still in shock? 
Coach has already been rubbing and talking to my belly. So sweet.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // Call me crazy!!?? BUT, I really think they can sense a change. Kyli has cuddled up near my stomach for the past two nights now and in the kitchen yesterday, Mara was practically leaning up against my leg while I was cooking, almost looking like she was on watch to guard me or something. I can't WAIT to see how they are around this little one. I have a feeling they are going to be in protective mode. And I can just picture Sox bringing him/her toys when he/she is crying. Ha. 

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK // Surprising Coach with all 3 positive tests and a bib that said 'Future All Star', watching ALL the color drain from his face, him asking me "What is this and What does this mean?", and just seeing his wheels turning. I really wish I could have caught it on video but he probably would have known something was up and he doesn't like that kind of thing anyway.




Baby Hopper, this is quite a surprise for me and your Daddy! What a blessing from the great Lord above! I love you so much and feel super protective of you already. I can't wait to finally see you on December 9th and find out about when I could be expecting you in my arms. We have been praying for you, speaking and claiming health and life over you. You should hear your Daddy's prayers. They are beautiful and one of my favorite things about him. 

******************************


**Written Friday, December 12, 2014

HOW FAR ALONG // 8 weeks


BABY SIZE // Baby Hop is about the size of a kidney bean.

Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, eyelids practically cover his/her eyes, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the branches of the developing lungs, and your baby's "tail" is just about gone. In the brain, nerve cells are connecting with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. 


MY SYMPTOMS // For the most part this week I think I have felt pretty good, except for one night. Thank the Lord. I had a rough week last week with nausea at night. Thankfully it didn't hit me until I got home. I would much rather have it in the evening I think than in the morning. I have worked out about 5 times this week which has been great. T25 has been my choice this week because I have been a total wimp and haven't wanted to get out early in the freezing cold. Wouldn't you think me being pregnant I would be burning up all the time?? I have been freezing! So much to the point I got the down comforter out!
Cramps have definitely subsided.
I have been super tired at times during the day, especially since I haven't been sleeping well. This morning I finally got to sleep around 6 and when my alarm went off at 8, I realized I was finally in that deep sleep.
My stomach feels normal when I wake up and throughout the day meaning there is no bloating, bulging whatever you want to call it but by the evening it just feels like everything is expanded and it's so uncomfortable. In the mornings I can even still see my oblique lines and two abs that I finally started getting. I pray they come back and more after the baby is born after I get cleared to workout again. I don't know how this happened but I weighed myself 12.11.14 and I had lost a pound.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // My regular clothes.

SLEEP // Toss and turn toss and turn. Pee. Toss and turn toss and turn. Pee. Repeat.

MOVEMENT // None. 

CRAVINGS // No cravings really. No foods have sounded absolutely great to me. When I have been sick the only thing that seems to be appealing is bread and saltines with ginger ale. I have had more bread than I have had in a long time but at least it's Ezekiel so I feel better about that.

GENDER // No idea.

WHAT I MISS // Fabulous deep sleep. Energy.

WORK OUTS // T25 five times this week! Whoo hoo!

EMOTIONS // I think I have been pretty even keel this week. A couple of times I have felt almost depressed.. which is weird because I have nothing to be depressed about. Maybe its fatigue?? Also lots and lots of thoughts and prayers running thru my mind.

DREAMS // My dreams have been CRAY CRAY!! I mean some of the craziest things ever. Last night I dreamed about my horse and how somebody was putting him in a 'fighting' ring with a bull. I fussed the girl out and told her she had no business doing that to my horse and he was entirely too old for that. UUuumm how about tell her no horses need to be doing that period LOL. So. Random.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // I got online and finally ordered our Christmas cards and signed them
"Shane, Ashley, & Baby Hopper" 
He just had this look on his face and I asked him what was going thru his mind. He said it was so odd to see that written down. In the words of my husband, "I don't disagree." Ha. 

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // Bless them they are probably wondering why I haven't been so affectionate. No. 1 they need a bath like something fierce and by the time I get home I don't feel like doing it. No. 2 This may sound ridiculous but have you ever had so much on your mind that you almost forget what's going on around you and you just seem to be on autopilot?
Kyli has been such a snuggler and she is still laying near if not right on my stomach. 

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK // Coach talked to my belly before work one morning and said "You keep mommy company today and be good for her." So flipping sweet. Made me smile the whole way out the door for work.

Also, he came home for winter workouts, I believe it was Tuesday, and one of his favorite kids had found a "Hopper" stuffed Kangaroo that they had taped "Coach" on the back. It also had a baby Kangaroo in the pouch and he said, "look it also has a little baby in it" L. O. L!! They have NO clue and I can't wait to hear about their reaction when they find out our little secret.



signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs