Friday, January 23, 2015

oh hey FRIDAY // 5 on Friday


Happy Friday everyone! 
I can't complain about this week... it's been a pretty good one!
Linking up today with these ladies and Karli!
Did I seriously just blog TWO days in a row?? Say whhaa?

1/

I am LOVING these Starbucks gift cards I racked up on for Christmas. My clients must LOVE me. wink, wink 
Whitney and I must have been having a preggo moment Tuesday because this was on our mind pretty much most of the day! I had never tried their Very Berry Hibiscus until recently and it is DELISH my friends! You definitely need to try!


2/

Well, I had every intention of painting a piece of wood I found in the barn with chalkboard paint to record belly pics.. but after my board didn't get cut cough cough I won't name any names I decided a trip to Hobby Lobby was in store for me! I found this beauty and especially couldn't resist with a 40% off!


3/

Got my hair done yesterday! I had about 3-4 inches of ombre roots and decided I needed some blonder locks in my life. Now I just need a tan! Can't take anymore of this pastiness. We got teased with a couple days of high 60's beautiful sunshine and boy was it amazing! I wish I could've just stayed outside all day.


4/

This Buffalo Chicken Quinoa salad looks sooo yummy! 
On the list to try for this weekend!

SOURCE

5/

I've been checking and researching Make-up Airbrush machines the past couple days. After reading lots and lots of reviews, I think I have narrowed it down to one of the best! This has been on my mind for awhile now and something that I am SUPER excited about!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs